Joy Practice suggestion: consciously create, nurture and multiply your good. Not just materially, but in all things. Which is possible when you choose to perceive life from a ‘joy filter.’
A Practice for creating more joy
Here are my suggestions for creating a more joyful life. With much of what you desire and require to fulfill a life of purpose.
- Practice the habit of finding what’s good about someone or something.
- Conquer the habit of feeling it’s your duty to correct others, especially those who go out on a limb to share with you from their hard work won.
- Have no opinion about another human vessel who is not as perfect as you think they should be.
- Instead, laugh at the audacious one, that trickster of your own mind who says so.
- Transform and heal that part of your consciousness.
- Remember the old saw, “Point the finger at me, and three more point back at you.”
- Lighten up.
You’ll have energy, clarity and courage.
Use that clarified energy to do something with your desire. Since creating a life of joy is a life you love, not one filled with fear.
Cultivating joy helps us appreciate our differences. Diversity is the reality in life, not the exception.
When you read my article on the kill-joy effects of CCCJ (Criticism, Condemnation, Complaint and Judgment), realize that, in speaking of these things, it’s best to hold no strong feeling or opinion. Because it’s the negative aspect of ego who does the fault-finding. And it will argue for its cause.
Yet, we can strive to conquer any tendency to express CCCJ, since doing so raises our emotional frequencies to heights of joy, which is how we create a more beautiful life.
And we can do that, even if we don’t conquer our negativity 100%.
If we do conquer it closer to 100%, we can have more beauty! More energy. By putting more constructive output in our endeavors.
This is how to reveal yourself as a living flame of Truth: choosing to hold a higher concept, ‘biting the tongue’ if necessary, before it creates karma as disharmony, misunderstanding or alienation.
Thank your Real Self for the wonder you are!
Book suggestion: In his book, The Pathway of Surrender, Dr. David R. Hawkins offers a process to let go of negativity. Includes a simpler version of the methods revealed in his acclaimed work, Power vs. Force.